Thursday 24 November 2011

Card~Jitsu Party is HERE CHEATS :)

HURRAY the Card~Jitsu Party has finally Begun and it is HERE! On these types of Posts you will find all Cheats to the Latest Parties. It is Finally Time to start Battling between Fire and Water! I can't wait to meet Sensei I have many Questions to ask him :) All Access Battle Pass! Card-Jitsu, EVERYONE is invited to play Card-Jitsu Fire and Water until the party ends. Card-Jitsu All Access ends Dec. 6th. A membership will be required  to play. By the way in these Pictures I will be showing I'm a non-member at the Moment :(
Here on the Map with a have a Little Message to take us to a Room decorated for the Party...
...Here at the Town we have Free Fire Headband for FREE and it's available to all Penguins Non-Members like me and Members like I soon will be...
...Here at the Plaza we have the Free Water Headband and It's available to all Penguins Just like the Fire Headband...
...Here there's Access for Members to a New Dojo that's only there for a Certain amount of Time...So since it's for Members I can not Access in here but once I am I will Update the Post...
...There's a Secret Item inside here I hopefully will soon be able to grab it wear it and style it!
More Info Soon...

No comments: