Sunday 27 November 2011

Club Penguin Getting Hacked Video and Comment!!!!!!

My Brother Rascal79659 told me about this. If you go to Riffy's Website and go done to the Second Comment Posted this is what you can read:
Wussup4
November 26, 2011 at 10:08 am
Lulz will hack CP!!!! Omg Omg Im freaking out! He has hacked two server already and they declare they will be done by the 29th! Thumbs up if you hope this does not happen!!!!!
...It's hard to Believe this is Real but it could happen because think of the Bugs Club Penguin it all too Much Bugs so it could be True that Lulz could be Hacking Club Penguin :( Lulz also made a YouTube Video and many Penguins are getting really scared if Club Penguin Goes Down!
When I watched this Video it was really Weird and Creepy but nobody knows if this is True. If I were you just to be safe I would Play Club Penguin all  Day to make the Most of it before this Disaster could happen on the 29th :(
UPDATE: Please now that you've read this and watch the Video if you have a Blog please make time to post this before the 29th, Or Spread the word all around the Club Penguin Tell your Friends, send an email to Club Penguin telling them how worried you are! Please Spread the Word <3

3 comments:

Sam98783 said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared! I love Club Penguin but I hope Lulz will not share my penguin's info :(

Ice Berg1010 said...

I'm scared too that video is really creepy and it scares me. :'(

Ice Berg1010 said...

I used mixpod (http://mixpod.com) create your playlist and use html/javascript :)