Saturday 12 November 2011

Club Penguin Times issue 316 :)


Card-Jitsu Changes Coming! Pufflescape Excites Explores!
Card-Jitsu Changes Coming!
Sensei announces great changes coming to Card-Jitsu Nov. 24. Sensei has announced many changes are underway at the mysterious mountain Dojos. “During the Card-Jitsu Party, I will allow everyone into the Elemental Dojos to play,” he said. “Every penguin will be given an Amulet. The Ninja Hideout will be open to all…”
“A time of great change is upon us,” Sensei said. “ “The elements are growing in power, and we must grow with them.”The Card-Jitsu Party will reveal many new secrets. We need as many ninjas as possible to play Card~Jitsu Fire and Card~Jitsu Water.” “I will no longer decide who battles whom. All battles will take place on Card-Jitsu mats.”  “You may now bring those mats to your igloos.” “I foresee that, with these changes, ninjas will learn much faster. And a great power will be unlocked for Fire Ninjas and Water Ninjas, that shall be known all over the island.” “This is only the beginning. I will reveal more soon. I look forward to seeing you all at the party, Nov. 24.”
Pufflescape Excites Explores!
Lots of puffles are rolling into Pufflescape to earn new Stamps!  Explorers and puzzle fans alike are flocking to the Pet Shop. The new Pufflescape game has something for everyone, including a few rare Stamps collectors will be interested in. These include special ‘key’ Stamps that help you save your progress. Once you’ve earned one, it will unlock all the levels you’ve finished to that point. “If you want to save all your hard work,” a game expert commented. “You NEED those Stamps. Don’t give up—you can do it!” “My puffles have been super excited to explore the caverns,” another penguin said. ”I think my pink puffle likes the challenge... And my orange puffle can smell all the O’berries!” :)
Upcoming Events :)
Starting Now Better Igloos Catalog Prepare for the Card-Jitsu celebration by building a Dojo of your own.
Starting Now Igloo Upgrades Catalog Get new woven rice-mat flooring for your Dojo.
Starting Nov. 24 Martial Artworks Catalog Card-Jitsu battles... In your own igloo!
Starting Nov. 24: Fire vs. Water. Which side will you choose?
Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until Nov. 16. Next pin hidden: Nov. 17–Nov. 30 
News Flash :)
Sensei sighted! The legendary trainer of ninjas and Master of Card-Jitsu has been spotted around the island. Keep a sharp eye out for him... he can vanish into thin air!
Ask Sensei :)
All month, Sensei will answer your questions!
ADEPT SEAN
Do you have any puffles? – Adept Sean
Dear Adept Sean,
I have many puffle friends, but I have never adopted one for my own. I started befriending puffles long before there was a Pet Shop. I spent much time with herds of them in the Wilderness. From those wild puffles I learned many secrets. Perhaps someday I will share those secrets with my students...
BARRY GREY
Why are you the only gray penguin? – Barry Grey
Dear Barry Grey,
Sometimes, an answer is more mysterious than its question. But for this question, the answer is simple. I am very old. I have seen many seasons pass, and learned many things. And like the seasons, I have gone from the youth of summer to the winter of maturity. Will you be able to turn gray someday? I cannot say. But enjoy the journey—for colors are one of the many great joys of life.
Ask Sensei :)
The Amulet is one of the greatest mysteries of Card-Jitsu.
CAM PLEAT
Dear Sensei,
What happens when I complete my Amulet? – Cam Pleat
Dear Cam Pleat,
Many have asked me this question. And the answer is... I am not yet sure. You see, the Amulet is a symbol of power and achievement. Only those who have mastered the elements will have a complete Amulet. And the time for Card-Jitsu Snow has not yet come. So for now, I am the only one with a finished Amulet. But I will tell you this—when I finished mine, a great power was awakened within me. Once more ninjas have mastered the elements, something grand may happen. One Amulet is a drop of water. Many Amulets may become a storm. We shall have to discover the true answer together. What do you think could happen?
Secrets Classified Sensei Secrets :)
Think you know Sensei? Think again! Here are four fascinating facts about the island’s Card-Jitsu Master.
  • He is the only known gray penguin.
  • He built the Dojo a long time ago.
  • He can summon the elements... without using Power Cards or a Ninja Suit.
  • He loves to drink tea!
    

No comments: