Friday 25 November 2011

Membership Madness

For a few days now I've been without any Membership but I really need one for the Card~Jitsu Party which is her for only another 11 days. Mostly all the Time I either go to Sainburys or Toy R Us to get a Membership because my Parents don't really think it's safe to put your Card details into the Computer or Laptop or anything like that. But lately we haven't really had time to go to the shops to a Membership so Later Today If I Remember to I'm going to ask my Dad can I use his Credit Card for a Membership for Club Penguin. My Brother Rascal79659 a while ago back in Summer Holidays he bought a Membership online with my Dads Card. But I'm about 50% he'll say Yes this time. My Mum said well we're going out Shopping to the Shops on Monday so we can Buy it then but for me I kind of need now and it's too Long to wait and the Days go in very Slow. Everyone Cross your Fingers so my Dad will say Yes to my Question <3
UPDATE: I'm allowed to use my Dads Credit Card for Club Penguin. The Internet is really slow at the Moment Many People on the Computer at this time at Night. Going to either try tomorrow again in the morning or wait till Monday <3

2 comments:

Ice Berg1010 said...

I think I will come back in December... I don't know it just hit me :)

Ice Berg1010 said...

Oh yeah!! Its probably late in the UK right now its still the morning time where I am... See you later! :)