Monday 28 November 2011

I'm Cutting Down the Hours using things Electrical

Everyday I go on my Laptop about 12 hours on School Day and twice as much on Weekends. My Dad a Dinner Today told me and my Brother Rascal79659 we have to stop going on the Computer so much because it's costing us too much and we have to go on the Laptops less everyday. But since I go on the Computer so much and I don't know what else I can do I've been thinking of playing outside but now it's too cold and plus we have stones on our ground and it's hard to play any sports on the Stones. If you know anything that's apart from Playing on my Laptop please sent a Comment Below and let me know or send me an Email <3
UPDATE: If you Already didn't know things Electrical such as Computers, Phones, iPods, Mp3players, Television and so many more things can give you Cancer. 

3 comments:

Ice Berg1010 said...

You play on the computer for 12 HOURS??? :o WOW thats alot my mom only allows me to go on the computer for 1 hour & 2 at the most. I play soccer and I have lots of fun (I think its called football in the UK) so maybe if you want you could sign up for Recreational soccer and you meet new people and have LOTS of fun. I met a lot of more people that are now friends for life and I can keep in touch with them on Facebook. Or you could play whatever sport that you enjoy.

~Ice Berg1010 :)

Sam98783 said...

You can help around the house or do fun arts and crafts? I sometimes make pillows!

~Sam98783

Fruitystar14 said...

Thanks Iceberg1010 and Sam98783,
Thanks for those Comments telling me what Else I could do