Monday 7 November 2011

Moshi Monsters an Online Game for Kids :)

I, Fruitystar14 am Proudly to Present a Fantastic Online Game which helps you with learning games for you...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...Lets cheer for Moshi Monsters ;0 The Fun Online Game for us Kids to and Chat, Laugh, Learn and More!
Moshi Monsters is an Online Game which can help kids with their Learning Skills for most ages under 13 in an Online World called Monstro City! Here is my Moshi Monsters Review...
Why do I Use Moshi Monsters?
I just don't use Moshi Monsters to Learn Things it also because you can Talk and Laugh with friends online and also their non-educational games as well so we don't get bored of playing educational games all the time! I also like the way every monster has a Dressing Room a place where no one else but you can go :) I also like you have a choice of 6 monsters to choose from Katsuma, Diavlo, Furi, Zommer, Poppet and finally the Luvli and you can change their main colours and they have an extra coloured which you can change too. And in Moshi Monsters they called Educational Games "Puzzles" so it's sounds more fun for Kids!
What happens Every time I play a Puzzle?
Everytime you Play a Puzzle you go up more on your level for example say I'm on level 1 right and then I do a Daily Challenge which is a Puzzle filled with all different puzzles and you have so solve in a amount of time right once I finish that Puzzle I will get coins well in Moshi Language Rox then once i go back to my Monster House I will go up a Level and win a Trophy to put in my room. But if say I was on level 8 thats a high level so if I did the Daily Challenge I wouldn't go up the level right away because It would be harded to go up since I'm on a higher level. so really to go up level you have to keep playing game to go up a level. So what I'm saying is that everytime you play a Puzzle you go up a bit on your level depending on high or low you are.
Right now I'm a quarter way though level 4....

Moshi Monsters Set Rules And Track Compliance:

As with any online activity, Moshi Monsters encourage parents to stay involved and engaged with their children's behavior. They always do their best to remind monster owners to stay safe while playing Moshi Monsters, but you can help too - not just in the monster world, but with your kids' online adventures in general. Some good reminders for them are:



  • Never give out your personal information online. Personal information includes things like your real name, address, phone number, e-mail or school.
  • If you ever run into any trouble on Moshi Monsters, you can always tell us by clicking the 'Contact Us' link located at the bottom of every page. One of our trained moderators will review your message promptly and take action if necessary.
  • If someone says or does something elsewhere on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable, or if they ask for your personal information, tell your parents right away.
  • Never give out your password to anybody, even if they say they work for Moshi Monsters - they don't! We will never ask you for your password except on the login page, and there is no reason anyone else would want it other than to steal your Rox... or even your monster. So keep your password secret!

You can learn more about how to protect your kids online from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, at www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu, NetSmartz.org the FTC's kids saftey site, at www.netsmartz.org, in the UK please visit www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ and in Australia, please refer to www.cybersmart.gov.au/.
Who will use Moshi Monsters?
I Fruitystar14 does :) My Friend found this Online Game Advertising on a website called girlgames4u and in a short time I've really enjoyed this Game and that is why I'm recommending this Game!
Charging for Moshi Monsters
Kids will always be able to play Moshi Monsters the Free and Basic Way. They also offer where Moshi Members receive exclusive access to all sorts of  cool extras. You can read about the Membership more here.
GREAT how to I get started?
Your kids and kid can start playing for free now! To Begin for free click here to Adopt your Monster. Once you do that just follow what it says and start playing as soon as possible!
I am so HAPPY Now that I've started Moshi Monsters! If you type Uniqueheart07 in the bar on your Friends Tree be sure to add me and we can chat for a little bit. I am happy to chat!
See you all on Moshi Monsters my Moshi Monster name is Uniqueheart07

No comments: