Friday 2 December 2011

Fire/Water Suits - Penguin Poll ;0

On Club Penguin Community Page we have a New Penguin Poll <3 The Fire and Water Dojos are open to all players during the Card~Jitsu Party. Have you started earning your Fire and Water Suits? I am already a Fire or Water Ninja. I've nearly earned my Fire Suit. I've nearly earned my Water Suit. I don't want to be a ninja, thanks!  The Card~Jitsu Party Party is a Amazing! I Voted for none because none of those answers are my answer I would have said I haven't got time yet to do it.
…Here's the Results of whose Voted what so Far. I am already a Fire or Water Ninja 63% I've nearly earned my Fire Suit 20% I've nearly earned my Water Suit 14% I don't want to be a ninja, thanks! 3%  …What's your Answer to the Question? You can VOTE too on your Favourite Answer NOW <3
~Fruitystar14 <3

No comments: