Saturday 10 December 2011

Holiday Party/Card-Jitsu Club Penguin Fan Art

Aunt Arctic has picked 12 Paintings/Drawings to be in the Hall of Fame! Most of them are now Inspired by the Holiday Party some are still for the Card-Jitsu Party which hasn't been over for long now and the rest of just for an ordinary day in our Snowy Island! I think in this Picture the Penguins Actions are very good the way they look so Happy and Jolly makes me more excited about the Holiday Party...
...This I think is done by the same Penguin who paint this Picture above again makes me more excited about the Holiday Party and I LOVE the Santa Claus Penguin giving a Present to that Girl...<3
...This looks so Great because of the Background features  and LOVE the way Santa is in the Background and he's black so it makes it look SUPER GREAT...!
...I LOVE this one because of all their outfits and I just Adore the Sleeping Pyjamas there Look so Cosy...!
...This one LOOKS GREAT because i like the Happy Penguin wavy his arms up in the Air You know he's probably a good dancer as well...!
...I LOVE the way this penguin is so Friendly and he can;t just choose one side so his chooses Both...!
...This one is really Cool Because you made an half Ice Outfit and I LOVE his hat very Good...!
...The Faces on this one are Brilliant and I Like the way you don't go over the top just keep it Simple...!
This is very cool because the little purple penguin is climbing down a stalk and little pink penguin down at the bottom waiting for him for creative...!
...This one is so FUN and it almost looks like you created the Homescreem page Great Ideas...!
...I LOVE to be warm and cosy in the Cold just like this Penguin she has an awesome Hairstyle it's definitely a Must Have...!
...This Little girl is ready for Fall and I liked that she winked and her hair is blowing in the Wind very effective...!
I Adore all these Drawings/Painting keep picking these wonderful picture Aunt Arctic your my Roll Model <3

No comments: