Friday 23 December 2011

Sorry and Goodbye :(

For about a week now I've have not been enjoying my blogging life. You might have came to blog and saw it was deleted but after I deleted it I didn't feel very happy so I undeleted it and I'm now doing this post as a sorry and goodbye post. I'm not going to come back for 6 months, well that's what I want to happen. I know it's now 2 sleeps to Christmas It's not much of a Christmas Presents to those who read my blog but I think it's the best for me and you. I really just want to spend more time with my family and friends. Before I say goodbye I want say Thanks to Ice Berg1010 and Sarapril and to all my lovelies who read my blog. Thank you Ice Berg1010 because I got inspired by you by many many things and have Happy Christmas. I and Saraapril didn't start off very well but them we became lovely Friends and Thank you Saraapril have a Happy Christmas. and Merry Christmas to you all! Goodbye but it's not forever <3
Have a Heart Share a Heart
UPDATE:
I forgot to say that I will not ever delete my Blog and that I'll still play Club Penguin. If you send me comments i will approve them so i will still be around be i'm just blogging till like 6  months.
UPDATE: HAPPY NEW YEAR <3
~Fruitystar14~

No comments: