Saturday 3 December 2011

Spy Phone Message Delivered by Rookie BUG AGAIN!

Sorry I'm late Posting this I've been very Busy doing other things. As I said on my last Spy Phone Message Post about that my Spy Phone didn't give me a warning about that I got Message but sad'y again it's has happened. I was kind of disappointed because if I didn't know about that I was supposed to get a Message I couldn't do a post on it ;0
But Luckily I can just Click on my Spy Phone and then Open up the Message Icon and read my New Message I had been sent by an EPF Team Member...
December 2
Rookie
Dot! don't want to alarm you, but someone is selling your tree disguises in the Gift Shop. Should I start detaining tress? Over.
Here's my Feedback to Dot and Rookie: "Who would ever sell something that belongs to Dot? Rookie Thanks for letting Dot know about this!" Over.
LOL
Lets hope that someone else doesn't take anything that doesn't belong to them <3 I HEART CLUB PENGUIN!!!

No comments: