Saturday 19 November 2011

Club Penguin FAN Art ;)

 Drawings of Coats have been sent into the Fan Art Gallery Today ;) I LOVE this one I like the way you've done the eyes big it's make your penguins look really cute! AWESOME DRAWING!
...Really Good Drawing I like the Smiling Faces, Ice Creams, Hearts, Puffles, Moons every thing you've drawn very very Good!
...This one if By Saraapril I love the Coat it's very Unique! Brilliant idea for a New Coat!
...These Items you've drawn on this Penguin are all Rare Items Very Cool! WELL DONE!
...This Coat looks very Warm and Great Details all over the Coat Very Cozy Colours. BRILLIANT!
...This Coat is very Bright Coloured and Great idea to put the Blue Puffle into the Drawing it Bring the Picture to Life! GOOD WORK!
...We are now Preparing Club Penguin for the Card~Jitsu Party and this Penguin is a Fire Ninja, I Love the Detail on the Element the Shadows make the Drawing look like an Expert has drawn it! COOL ARTWORK! 
...I LOVE the Water Ninja Girl Outfit it's very pretty and you have drawn the Water Ninja Girl very Good! WELL DONE ;)
...Fire vs. Water I love the way you've made the Penguins and the Cards Glowing :) GREAT ARTWORK ;)
...Sensei Teaches Fire Ninjas and Water Ninjas and he is Better at being Ninja than Anybody else on the Island also he is very very Wise Penguin :) The Different Colours of Blue and Orange and red look Really Cool! LOVELY DRAWING ;)
...I LOVE the New Puffle Bandanas GREAT ARTWORK ;)
...Earlier Billybob did a Post about these CRAZY PARTY PUFFLE HATS I Love them there very creative! BRILLIANT 
Brilliant Drawing Everypenguin :)

No comments: